- Perform Timed
- Provides the same functionality as built-in Nightwatch .perform() command, but allows to set custom done invocation timeout value in milliseconds.
- Set File
- Allows setting one of Loadero sample files into file input field.
- Set User-Agent
- Allows setting custom user-agent header for outgoing requests.
- Update Network
- Allows updating network conditions for the participant while the test is running.
- Wait For Download Finished
- Waits for file download to complete within given time.
- Set Request Header
- Updates request header value for all future requests.
- Creates a browser screenshot and saves it for retrieval after test execution has finished.
- Ignore Alert
- Ignore Alert function closes an open alert if one is opened.
- Time Execution
- Reports the execution time of some function.