Custom Commands #
These functions are separate and cannot be called in a chain with other
functions. For all custom commands, the first argument is always
- Set File
- Allows setting one of Loadero sample files into file input field.
- Set User-Agent
- Allows setting custom user-agent header for outgoing requests.
- Update Network
- Updates network conditions for the participant while the test is running.
- Wait For Download Finished
- Waits for file download to complete within given time.
- Set Request Header
- Updates request header value for all future requests.
- Ignore Alert
- Ignore Alert function closes an open alert if one is opened.
- Time Execution
- Reports the execution time of some function.