- Test Run Queue
- Test execution order and statuses
- Client AWS Account
- Loadero offers an option for clients to use their own AWS accounts to run test nodes. This allows for more control over node billing and management.
- Direct API Access
- Loadero has an exposed REST API that can be used to control test creation and execution without the need for the frontend application.
- Member Permissions
- Within a project, all members have an assigned role that dictates the action this member is allowed to perform. Currently, there are three member roles in Loadero - visitor, developer, administrator.
- Loadero offers to download files in your test.